List of functions handled by MSLU
Igor Solodovnikov
2007-09-12 11:39:05 UTC
Is there list of functions handled by MSLU?
For example I want to check if CommandLineToArgvW function will work under
Windows 98 if my project is linked with MSLU.
Dan Mitchell
2007-09-13 16:59:24 UTC
Post by Igor Solodovnikov
Is there list of functions handled by MSLU?
For example I want to check if CommandLineToArgvW function will work
under Windows 98 if my project is linked with MSLU.
dumpbin /exports or Dependency Walker should tell you this, I think.

Also, MSDN usually says which functions are supported in the docs for
that function -- so WriteConsole (say) says "Implemented as WriteConsoleW
(Unicode) and WriteConsoleA (ANSI). Note that Unicode support on Windows
Me/98/95 requires Microsoft Layer for Unicode.", but CommandLineToArgvW
just says "Implemented as Unicode version", no mention of MSLU.

-- dan
Michael S. Kaplan [MSFT]
2007-09-14 07:17:58 UTC
In addition, you can see them here alphabetically:

and here by category:

MichKa [Microsoft]
Fundamentals Technical Lead
Windows International
Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/michkap

This posting is provided "AS IS" with
no warranties, and confers no rights.
-- dan
Igor Solodovnikov
2007-09-14 08:13:30 UTC
Ok, thanks to you both. Now I see that i should use custom implemenmtation
of CommandLineToArgvW in my program. Something based on
http://alter.org.ua/docs/win/args/